YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

Didn't see that coming.

I laughed my ass off at the end, good job xDDD

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Kinda crappy

I'll start with the great parts, it was pretty epic, the Pokemon battling and everything, the sounds were perfectly in sync. On the downside, the animation was somewhat poor. And for some reason the characters were in Dragon Ball Z style. Also were poorly drawn, sounds were looped unnecessarily. Try working on these things if you decide to make another, and maybe you'll get a better review.

Tyrant-D responds:

-_- if this is what you consider a "crappy flash" then... then... sniff* well.. you have very superficial standards you meanie!

LOL

Kingdom Hearts Anime pt4 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt4

Beautiful

I like this Anime type style you made on this. The funny faces, and the epic parts in it. Good job!

: Game Trade-Ins : : Game Trade-Ins :

I know...

One time, I go to Game Stop, and I got like, 10 games, and I get like, 5 FREAKIN BUCKS FOR THEM. Im lucky I got 112 bucks for a load of games I never play.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Add that Char to the Mander, byatch.

Perfect Easter egg. Probably the best. Dude, add dat Char with dat Mander.
You should make AwesomeMon. xD
Before ya know it, you'll be doing Zelda, lol.

The Important Mission The Important Mission

LOL

I laughed my head off! He went though all that, just so the Elder Guy could just, wait don't wanna spoil it for the one's who haven't seen it!

Castle Crashers - RTP! Castle Crashers - RTP!

O.O

Uh...I didn't see that se- er i mean 'naughty' part coming through...

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Beautiful!

So cute and touching! I think I know whats going on in this one, They end up going on their first date together, but got bummed out cause the Rabbit Girl was dissapointed that the Cat didn't act nice n stuff as the Rabbit Girl was. And then at Sunset, the Cat walks back home, but notices the Confetti and Pom-Pom's in the Box. And then runs to houses, throwing someting, but gets to the Rabbit Girls house and they, I think kiss. And they are going on their second Date. It's a cute thing really, No signs can put away the power of love for them!
10/10

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

SO EFFING AWSOME!

OMG That was hecka funny!!! I found the easter egg, but, i will keep it all to you to find it, hehehe...Its better if you find it WITHOUT a hint. hehehe! anyways, awsome flashes dude, make more sooner, but the eatser egg, LOLOLOLOL! And the flash! Even better! Im not saying its better, but it sorta is...Yet, i was fallinng over the floor with laughter! They just killed them for no reason! So freakin funny! Im looking forward to more flashes of the AWSOME Series!
P.S: SUPER SMALL HINT for the Easter Egg, It's somewhere ya dont like but use everyday. I hope that helps ya, if not, THATS the ONLY hint i'll give you. Well, good flash, and GOOD LUCK! :D

Toshiro - The Fly Toshiro - The Fly

.....

Isnt the name Toshiro a name of a person from Bleach?